I mentioned my 2019 goals in this post and it’s now time to check if I achieved them.
Reading Goals in 2019:
- Read 50 Books – ACHIEVED (BARELY.)
- Finish The Inheritance Cycle – FAIL
- This is difficult because I forgot what happened already, so I may have to start over. Or maybe not? 🤔
- Read the 5 indie books in my December TBR, namely:
- Eve: The Awakening by Jenna Moreci – FAIL
- It’s Killing Jerry by Sharn Hutton – FAIL
- The Confectioner’s Guild by Claire Luana – FAIL
- Echo: Approaching Shatter by Kent Wayne – ACHIEVED
- The Lone and Level Sands by Emerson Grey – FAIL
Why did I not read those 4 other books? It probably was because the other indie books from the Indiecember prize pack arrived and… I got distracted by them 😅
- Read at least 12 Fantasy Books (where a series would count as one) – ACHIEVED
- Reflections – link to my review
- Theonite: Planet Adyn – link to my review
- Throne of Glass – link to my review
- Element Unknown – link to my review
- Only Words – link to my review
- Mistborn 1 & 2: The Final Empire & The Well of Ascension – I’ve yet to review these books (so. much. to. say!)
- The Helm of Darkness – link to my review
- The Grisha 1 & 2: Shadow and Bone & Seige and Storm – Haven’t reviewed.
- Deity Rising 1 & 2: Legacy & Allegiance – link to my Legacy review, Allegiance review to be posted in this blog soon.
- Caraval 1-3: Caraval, Legendary, & Finale – Haven’t reviewed.
- The Ballad of Persephone – Haven’t reviewed.
- Calico Thunder Rides Again – Review to be posted soon.
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo – ACHIEVED
- Participate in NaNoWriMo – ACHIEVED
- 12 Poems – PARTIALLY ACHIEVED 😓 I only did 10 new poems in 2019:
Blogging Goals for 2019:
- Although, I said in the post that I don’t have any blogging goals, but I did say in this other post that I will be blogging on Sundays starting in September. However, I did not do that consistently so this one will have to be a FAIL. Sigh.
I’m hoping to finalize my 2020 goals this weekend and will be posting them soon.
Did you also have reading, writing, and blogging goals in 2019? Did you achieve any of them?