once again, we wish
that dragons and unicorns
might somehow exist
I found these questions from The Haunted Wordsmith’s blog. The post is called “A Few Nighttime Questions” but I live in Singapore so I read these questions in the daytime! But it’s fun to answer them because they seem so random, so here goes:
- What is your favorite nighttime snack?
- lately, gummy bears and mini cream puffs
- Porky Pig or Miss Piggy?
- Porky Pig looks cuter to me
- If you were Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, would you have made it to the Emerald City?
- no, mostly because I have no sense of direction
- If you decorate a tree for Christmas, what kind of ornaments do you prefer?
- black or white or silver or gray ones… yeah this tree would be boring! I have minimalistic tendencies
- If you were to kill someone (and get away with it), how would you kill them?
- hanging always seemed poetic to me, probably due to its associations with suicide…
- If you could hitch a ride in the Tardis, where/when would you go?
- I just want to go to Japan – any time would be fine! ninjas and samurais or yesterday hahaha
- What is the oddest dream you have ever had?
- ooh, so many odd dreams… I guess dreams where you’re dreaming within a dream within a dream are the ones that I remember
- Do you believe in the monster in the closet?
- one time, I thought there was a large rat in my closet…
- Have you ever played strip poker (or another strip game)?
- How long can you let a wrapped gift go before you open it?
- forever… but my sisters will probably open them for me!
- You have to buy a book for another blogger, what do you buy and who for?
- probably for absolute0 and it would probably be an art or poetry book
- What was the last book you disliked and why?
- Crazy Rich Asians because I feel like I may not be the target audience for it…
- Is there a song that gets stuck in your head every time you hear it?
- lately, it would have to be Bohemian Rhapsody
- What is your favorite thing to buy at a movie theater concession stand?
- truffle fries if I’m at one of the more high end cinemas
- Did Grandma get run over by the reindeer?
- there are no reindeers where my grandma is so she’s safe for now hahaha!
My thanks to The Haunted Wordsmith for these questions :)